Response to COVID-19
How We are Keeping Our Staff and Clients Safe
- Strict adherence to CDC guidelines for infection control best practices
- Ongoing education and communication with staff, clients, and families
- Staff wear surgical masks every shift and additional PPE as appropriate for the situation
- Staff are using vigilant hand washing/sanitizing, cleaning all high touch surfaces in the client’s home each shift and remain 6 foot away from client when not performing care
- We ask our staff to self-monitor for respiratory symptoms prior to work
- We monitor our staff prior to each shift with screening questions
- Staff working in facilities with MB clients are tested routinely (per facility policy)
- RNs are conducting virtual assessments to minimize exposure
- Staff observe and report any symptoms a client may exhibit
- We avoid taking clients out into public areas unless scheduled for a medical appointment
- We make every effort to limit the number of staff who go into the home
We’re always here for you!
For more information, to ask questions, or just to talk to us about your unique situation.
Join our email list
And we’ll keep you informed about all the great things happening at MB HomeCare.