Why Choose Us?
Reasons Clients Choose MB HomeCare
- Privately owned and personally involved in your loved one’s care
- A trusted home care choice for over 15 years
- Serving Baltimore City, Baltimore County, and Harford County, with offices in Lutherville
- Pampering clients and their families around the clock
- Accessible 24/7/365
- Care is supervised by a registered nurse
- Payment accepted by check
- Real time management of caregivers & assignments
- Remarkable, compassionate and engaging caregivers that are the heart of our care to you and your family
- Caregivers are thoroughly credentialed and background checked
- Licensed as a residential service agency by the Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Office of Health Care Quality
The MB HomeCare Difference
We believe that there is no place like home.
MB HomeCare has an unwavering goal of helping clients maintain independence and dignity while being cared for in their home
As a leader in the home care community, MB HomeCare, a privately-owned company offers a variety of services to seniors and disabled adults.
Keeping Families Involved
For families who live afar or have demanding careers, MB HomeCare will keep you informed and involved in your loved ones’ care as often as you’d like. Most seniors prefer to stay in the comfort of their home but fear they may need help; even more so, their children are concerned but feel helpless. MB HomeCare is here to help.
We’re always here for you!
For more information, to ask questions, or just to talk to us about your unique situation.
Join our email list
And we’ll keep you informed about all the great things happening at MB HomeCare.